How can I arrange to have the service done?
- Most slide work is done by appointment, assuring 48-72
hour turn-around in most cases where the slide is shipped in for service
- Appointments are accepted for in-the-shop setups.
These are best made by phone at (770) 888-4111 or email at
- We have very nice birch plywood boxes available that
have foam lining to ship your slide safely.
During the years we have
provided shipping boxes, we have made several improvements in quality and
safety. Boxes are now provided with foam lining and we custom fit rigid foam
on each end of the completed slide for shipping home. The use of the rigid
foam has reduced the likelihood that the slide will be knocked out of
alignment during shipping home. The latest improvement is to provide a
cardboard box that will act as a sleeve for the wooden box. The cost of the
box is $20.00 plus shipping. The
shipping usually runs between $10.00 and $20.00 to send the
empty box to you. Order a box here.
- UPS, FedEx and Priority Mail are recommended ways to
ship the slide
- Be sure to insure the slide for the replacement cost of
a NEW slide, usually $800 to $900 (More for Shires and other high-end
- Be sure to include your name, address, phone number,
email address and any special instructions in the box!
- The Slide Dr.'s address is: Ray Splawn,
5290 Dunroven Way, Dawsonville, GA 30534.
Home | Help
for Sick Slides | What is a Slide Setup? | What
is the Cost?
Making Arrangements | House Calls
| Testimonials | About the Slide Dr.